[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Hey! How do I? or What's the Deal? THREAD

Hey! How do I? or What's the Deal? THREAD

Hey! How do I? or What's the Deal? THREAD

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Last edited by Orion's Islands on Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Hey! How do I? or What's the Deal? THREAD

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:30 pm

My first question involves the Land Practice Zone you get to from the Academy. Specifically, the arena racetrack in the back where you pick up the majority of the gearbits as you race around the track. Each day there is an extra challenge there to get a flood of gearbits. That extra challenge changes from day to day: sometimes it is the timed balloon/barrel grab, sometimes it is the 'Catch the Flying Red Gearbit' and other times it is 'Get the 4 Puzzle Piece' challenge.

The one that confuses me is the Bouncing Balloon Sheep one. every now and then there ar @6 inflated, bouncing balloon sheep in the arena...What do you do to with them? how does that challenge, if it is one work????
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:35 pm

A second question is how do you initiate chat on the WiiU when you are playing online with someone? I have headgear with a microphone but I have never used it. I have played online with several people and I was never prompted to choose the chat or initiate it. (it is enabled in the Superchargers setting menu)
The online play is pretty limited now but I would love to try it at least once!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:54 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers