[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Skylanders Battlecast

Skylanders Battlecast

Skylanders Battlecast

Postby Omenix » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:43 am

A quick check on EB Games website revealed the recent release of Skylanders Battlecast card packs. The idea seems interesting, but I was wondering if anyone has bought any and can post some thoughts?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: Skylanders Battlecast

Postby Gryfinthegreat » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:44 pm

Not yet but I certainly plan to check it out.
Gryfinthegreat
Chompy

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun May 15, 2016 10:25 pm

This seems to be just hanging out there in the ether with a big question mark! When: Soon, Where: We'll let you know, What: You'll be surprised! :lol:
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed May 25, 2016 3:50 am

The time is now for the US!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon May 30, 2016 1:44 pm

[url]http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/jcunninghamtech/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-05-30-12-50-32_zpsitbhn7qo.png.html?sort=3&o=0/url]
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Tue May 31, 2016 2:34 am

The URL isn't working there, perhaps try again? Also, I finally picked up some cards and they have really cool art! Haven't played yet, but hopefully soon
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:08 am

(screen capture from my phone)

As luck would have it, I got a new phone. The first game on it....Battlecast!
I have to admit....I'm really enjoying it!!!!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:58 am

Hey!
I'm just getting a sense that Battlecast may be a gaming 'entity' in its own right (Didn't expect that!). I'm enjoying it and, as I learn more about the gameplay, I'm thinking it could be an ongoing, expandable game. It is more complicated than I thought (which is a good thing-too simplistic would be boring).
Anyway, I thought 1ofWiisdom might consider giving it it's own section in the Forum if it gains some momentum.

On a related note, it also crossed my mind that swapping cards would be infinitely easier with the cards than with the Skylanders themselves. All it would cost is simple letter postage. Additionally, I was tempted to set up a service where I would act as middle man: to ensure some protection and smoothness to the trades. I envision it going something like this. Two people arrange a card swap, they each mail them to me. Once cards arrive from both parties, they are forwarded along to complete the deal. If one person delays too long or just doesn't send their card(@30 days as an example), then the deal is off and I mail back the card I did receive. I guess it hinges on trust in me as a reliable and trustworthy middleman but as a disinterested third party I have no agenda. I also don't imagine it being too busy. Your feedback is welcome so punch holes in it the theory bottle. If it doesn't hold water it should be obvious!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:16 am

I would definitely trust you with that as you've been on this firum for ages and are fairly reliable I believe. One question, how would postage costs be handled? Obviously on the first leg of the journey being sent to you the person sending it would pay but from there once you recieve it how would it be payed for?

I'm hoping to start playing the game itself tomorrow, but so far I definitely like the art on the cards, as I said.

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:42 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers