[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Pulled the Trigger on Thrillipede

Pulled the Trigger on Thrillipede

Pulled the Trigger on Thrillipede

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:18 am

Well...I decided to pull the trigger on Thrillipede!
He was offered online for $18.75. That includes shipping. (from England!)
I generally don't hold with paying more than retail but as he retailed at $15, the difference is $3.75. I would pay that with any standard shipped item so I don't consider this scalpers pricing. Its pretty reasonable for an item we have looked forward to for a long time and that has NEVER seen a standard release in our area!
:lol: Of course now that I have done this...Whammo!! I bet he will be miraculously released nation wide in a week or so...lol!!
I won't feel too bad. I consider this well paid for by all the money we have saved by being patient and buying smart with coupons, sales and discounts. Beyond that...Its kinda cool to do it this way! We don't order Skylanders this way..so it just adds a unique spice to the ongoing fun that is building a cool collection!!!!
Wish Us LUCK!!! (Trump will likely pass legislation classifying him as an Immigrant. Imagine trying to get a Visa and passport from Skylands! :lol: )
I'll post up a pic *WHEN* he arrives-Thninking positive!!! It should be between Feb.14th and Feb. 24th!

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers