[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Imaginators Strategy Guide

Imaginators Strategy Guide

Imaginators Strategy Guide

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:49 pm

Just browsed Dark Spyro and saw a post about this year's strategy guide.
PRIMA Games were responsible for the previous ones. This person apparently sent an inquiry to them about this year's guide for Imaginators. They responded with:

kaosmumishot
Yellow Sparx
Gems: 1893
#8 Posted: 23:33:26 12/09/2016
I contacted Prima Games last year in relation to the update digital strategy guide for Trap Team with the Light and Dark areas. They never came back to me back then but I sent them another message yesterday asking whether they are doing a guide for Imaginators and they've come back answering both questions:

Quote:
Hello....Sorry we will not be updating our online version of Skylanders Trap Team guide and we will not be publishing a guide for Skylanders Imaginators this time, but we have many Skylanders tips articles on Primagames.com that could help you along your way. https://www.primagames.com/games/skylanders-trap-team

So obviously they won't be making one.

Interesting! I now wonder if there will be any game guide published. Of course, the above might only mean that they were not chosen to be the publishers this year.

In general, I like the guides. Its one of the few things where I splurged for the best: the upgraded, hard cover versions.
If anyone hears or sees anything about this years guide...let me know!

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Imaginators Strategy Guide

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:18 pm

Can't believe they won't be making one...

I was going to say maybe Brady will do it and then realized they were bought out by Prima...I think they look awesome and I also really like knowing the names of the enemies (never understood why they cut those intro clips out)...not to mention having the path info was handy for my spreadsheets instead of having to scroll thru the game to get it.

Oh and that last show of the SuperChargers SG sure looks good ;)
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:47 pm

This is actually very bad as such a guide could have provided insight into various parts for creation as well as battle class and element attacks to decide on potential future creations. This is most unfortunate news.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:53 pm

1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:35 pm

I could totally get into that. I'd like to compile Soul Gem locations as well as imaginator attacks based on class and element to assist others with selecting a good personal match up. I think this guide could be a good Skylander Club cooperative project where everyone gives some input if they can.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:25 pm

I would be very interested.
The timing couldn't be worse as we have had to put purchasing this game "On Hold" for a while ( :? $$$$$$-money, cash, moolah, greenbacks, currency, dinero, wampum). I would love to pull screenshots and convert them into a cohesive look for the guide: Characters, areas, items. I would love to make level maps and diagrams-totally my thing!!!
Grrrrrrr...what to do????
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:59 am

HA-HAAGH!!! The Cover just came to me!!!!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:25 am

That looks so cool!

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Portalmastermom » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:28 am

We have also been waiting for the guide to come out. I do hope there will be one. We like to read up on the different paths before making our choice. We also like to know the names and the types of villains in the game.
Portalmastermom
Chompy

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:39 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Next

Return to Skylanders Imaginators