[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Post Up Your Imaginators..!

Post Up Your Imaginators..!

Post Up Your Imaginators..!

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:41 am

With all the ways to create and show your Imaginators:
Sketches for the In Game Contest or for yourself, Imaginator Creator Shirts, 3D Printed Imaginators, Imaginator Creator Character Cards, In-Game Screen Captures, etc, etc
There are just soo many ways to show us to share our creations!!!
I, for one, would love to see other peoples choices and styles.
This is meant to be a place to show them off, ask how somebody did that or what they were thinking when they put that character together!!

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Post Up Your Imaginators..!

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:51 am

Here is a rough sketch by my son for the Skylander we entered into the Create Your Own Skylander Contest and one that he would like to make when we get the game:
The Fire Skylander: Stinger Mandible
A Fire Ant Ninja!!!

Some details are listed. I like the staff. We came up with a pretty detailed backstory. I'll have to print it up.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:54 am

PS. If your keen eyed, you may have noticed that This is the Imaginator that i gave Dr. Doofinschmirtz credit for creating.

^Right at the bottom here
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:59 pm

Fresh from the official Skylanders Creator App we have Franky Star, Skylands Most Resource Limited Undead Ninja, lol.

1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:00 am

Finding the right hat for this guy...!
Wow!...That will be the real challenge for you in this game!
"FEAR MY AWESOME GIANT HEAD!!!"...oh wait...That catchphrase has already been used!!! :lol:
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:33 am

Here is the 1st Imaginator I ever made. I created him several weeks ago when I was at the EB Expo where I could preview the game.

Name: Weatherman
Catchphrase: Forecast calls for my Arrows
Element: Undead
Battle Class: Bowslinger
Backstory: Weatherman was once a great master of archery, a member of an elite team of Cyclops Archers who hired themselves out as a defense force. Each had their own specialty, Weatherman's was that he could fire arrows at such a speed that they literally rained down on his enemies. However, on one fateful day they were hired by Kaos' Mum to defend her castle. They went up against a force so powerful they could not win, known as the Skylanders. The team's only option was to flee while Weatherman stayed to distract the army. After his untimely demise , Weatherman's soul was transported to the Land of the Undead, where a trained to widen his skillset and one day return to the land of the living. He was tutored by a werewolf called Wolfgang, an enemy of the Skylanders, until one day Wolfgang disappeared. Weatherman searched high and low, eventually finding his tutor trapped in Cloudcracker prison. He was planning an elaborate breakout when suddenly Kaos appeared and destroyed the prison entirely. By the time they were finally reunited, Wolfgang had joined the Skylanders as a Sensei training the Bowslinger Battle Class and Weatherman knew that the world was truly a different place to the one he grew up in so decided to join him as a Sensei's Aid and see if the new generation of Skylanders were as skilled as the one that defeated his old temporary employer.

The backstory was sort of all over the place a bit, but I had several pieces of inspiration to account for. I had originally planned for him to be a blind archer, but I'll probably morph that idea into something of the magic element. In any case, I hope you enjoyed Story Time with Omenix.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:39 pm

I LIKE it!!
The backstory is great! Very original.
Its great that he went to work for Wolfgang. I would love to hear more about who trained him/how he was trained in the undead realm and how he made his way out. I think that's the heart of it!
Him going to work for Wolfgang is the perfect button at the end.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:55 pm

Dr. Heinz Doofenschmirtz and his weapon, "The Axe-inator"
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Return to Skylanders Imaginators