[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Imaginators Day 1

Imaginators Day 1

Imaginators Day 1

Postby Omenix » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:05 am

My afternoon was full of magic and enjoyment and annoying a lot of people.

I annoyed people in Target by grabbing the catalogue, checking out the wonderdul less than rrp prices, making the people in the game section excited for a sale, but ultimately buying nothing.

Then I went to EB Games where I bought about $300 worth of Skylanders from the new guy who had no idea what he was doing. He went into the stockroom 3 times looking for my preorders, and even had to write down all the characters names. He thought it was over, but no I then requested for my free Kaos, which he didn't know how to enter into the system. And finally, I played my trump card. I revealed my target catalogue and told him to price match the figures. He may call the whole experience a nuisance, a bother, a frustration, but I call it a learning experience.

In the end I walked out with 2 giant bags of Skylanders, and I knew it had been a good day. Now I just need to take all this home and start playing.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: Imaginators Day 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:56 am

*clap-clap*clap-clap*
Wooo!Whoooo!
Good for You!!!!
Thrifty!!!! It's part of the Boy Scout credo!!
Polite but "Now Look Here, Good Sir..!"
lol.... :lol:
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Imaginators Day 1

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:24 am

:mrgreen:
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter: