[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Resetting Imaginator Crystals

Resetting Imaginator Crystals

Resetting Imaginator Crystals

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:31 am

Caught some buzz about a method to reset your Imaginator Crystals.
To summarize, it seems you can use the 3DS version of Skylanders Spyro's Adventure (3DS SSA) to instruct a locked crystal WITH an imaginator saved on it to reset.
Here is a step by step:

YOU CAN NOW RESET THE BATTLE CLASSES USING THE ZOOKINATOR FOUND METHOD:
-
THINGS YOU NEED:
1. Nintendo 3DS system.
2. SkyLanders Spyro’s Adventure video game.
3. SkyLanders Spyro’s Adventure, Giants or Swap Force Portal of Power.
4. Crystal with a Battle Class selected and an Imaginator created on that crystal.
5. SkyLanders Imaginators video game.
-
STEPS:
1. Start up SI game and make an Imaginator.
2. Start up 3DS SSA game.
3. Talk to Wendel, the Mabu in the center of the map, he will prompt you to play a SkyLander on the Portal.
4. Place Crystal with an Imaginator on the 3DS SSA Portal of Power and Aim the 3DS at the Portal of Power.
5. It should not recognize in game and show an Error “Uh Oh a toy on the Portal of Power has a problem, Reset this SkyLander?”
6. Press the Reset button.
7. Another error screen displays “SORRY A toy on the Portal of Power can’t be used with this game. Please contact Activision Customer Service for assistance. Need more help? Check out your Quickstar Guide!”
8. Place that Crystal on the Portal that SkyLanders Imaginators is running on.
9. Crystal is now reset to factory defaults.
-
Found by zookinator on DS.
Thanks to Thomas L for trying this out.
EVERYONE, SPREAD THE WORD, LET'S LET THE CASUAL TO HARDCORE FANS KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!

This was posted up at DarkSpyro.
I have not tried it myself yet but I will when we get the game. This, of course, requires the SSA 3DS game and its portal but I don't know about the potential functionality in other previous Skylanders titles.
Please post up any news or practical tests (successful or not) you may try.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Resetting Imaginator Crystals

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:19 am

The same portal master supplied some pictures as he put a crystal thru the reset process-He claims very successfully. A few others have chimed in with reports of repeated success. While I am skeptical about all claims like these until I, or someone I trust, has tested it first hand, I must admitt that this method sounds promising:

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:14 am

Just caught a post from the above portal master stating that the 3DS Skylanders Giants game can also be used to reset the Imaginator Crystals using the same method. The primary difference being that you talk to Hugo instead.
(again: I have not tested this myself but it sounds promising)
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:58 pm

This would be grest if I had either of those games, but I started getting the 3DS games later, I think SF or TT.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Plaag » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:04 am

Now it has been mentioned on DarkSpyro that the Giants game on the Wii can do this. (Will have to dig out my Wii again I suppose).

ShaneG.
Plaag
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:27 pm

Yep, it works...I have casually mentioned it a few times, but never made a video as I don't want to anger anyone if the knowledge wasn't intended to be known etc. That said, imo the Creation Crystals should not lock your Battle Class selection permanently anyway.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Skylanders Imaginators