[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Imaginators Variant Watch 2016-2017

Imaginators Variant Watch 2016-2017

Re: Imaginators Variant Watch 2016-2017

Postby Omenix » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:21 pm

I have heard that supposedly Jingle Bells Chompy Mage is available at Target Australia, I will hopefully get to confirm that information sometime over the next few days.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:04 pm

That IS good news!!
Let us know when you find out. While Im sure your in the best position to find out, I'll let you know if I hear anything.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:16 pm

Found a good look at the Aurora variant, Solar Flare Aurora, (she will be a Target exclusive apparently). Additionally most of the remaining variants have been revealed as well:

Here is the Valentine's Day Variant, Heartbreaker Buckshot:

And the original Buckshot for comparison:

And the Easter/Springtime Variant of Air Strike, Egg Bomber Air Strike:

Oooo!.....Pastel-ly....!!!! :lol:

Then there's the Bad Juju Variant, Mystical Bad Juju:

And the original Bad Juju for comparison:

And finally a look a Mystical Tae Kwon Crow:

This should be almost all of the official Art-Deco Variants for Imaginators. The only remaining variant that remains unseen is rumored to be an Easter themed "Hard-Boiled" Flare Wolf. Time will tell.

Like' em or not, I have to say: This years figures are nicely detailed and dynamic! I like 'em!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:31 am

I couldn't find him at Target, but he was at Big W instead, along with Thumping Wumpa Isles pack too.
On those new variants, I like Solar Flare Aurora, it will be good to use for Akimbo Master path, even though it's not as good as Fastest Skylander Alive according to 1ofwiisdom. Heartbreaker Buckshot looks demonic and I'd rather have a Love Docter (Krankcase) like 1ofwiisdom's idea. Egg Bomber Air Strike looks great and will be cool for the Egg Dropping path (don't know name but it fits). Mystical variants seem nice but I think I prefer original.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Plaag » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:46 am

I'm kind of liking all the variants this time.

ShaneG.
Plaag
Chompy

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:55 pm

The last of the known variants:
Hard Boiled Flare Wolf

Glad to know I'm not the only one, Plaag.
I think Omenix has a point though, the Mystical's are my least favorite. In hand, Bad Juju might pull it off.
The Mystical Tae Kwon Crow and the Steel Plated Hood Sickle are my early favorites for the title of "Least Favorite Variant"
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Plaag » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:47 am

Supposedly Target's Aurora variant is street dated for the 24th, so if she isn't sold online, might just have to see about stopping in sometime Thursday.

ShaneG.
Plaag
Chompy

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:47 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Plaag » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:45 am

Skylanders website has all of the characters' pages up now. 45 Sensei characters total with this game!

ShaneG.
Plaag
Chompy

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:59 am

OK Two more variants join the world....

Master Dec-Ember (Employee Christmas Variant)
Wow...THIS one is COOL!!

And a possibly more attainable one for the masses...
Painyatta
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

PreviousNext

Return to Skylanders Imaginators