[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Health - This should help Wiisdom

Health - This should help Wiisdom

Health - This should help Wiisdom

Postby Plaag » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:03 pm

Was just watching the Legendary Tri-Tip Video and thought to come here and post on what Health is going to do in this game. I have been keeping track of this stat from the get go, so I can figure out health regardless of level.
History:
SSA-Giants Health was an odd equation to work from. You would take the starting health divide by 9 and get an idea of what the health would go up at each level.
Lvl1 Level 2 Level 3 Level 4 Level 5 Level 6 Level 7 Level 8 Level 9 Level 10 Level 11 Level 12 Level 13 Level 14 Level 15 Level 16 Level 17 Level 18 Level 19 Level 20
290 323 (+33) 355 (+32) 387 (+32) 419 (+32) 451 (+32) 484 (+33) 516 (+32) 548 (+32) 580 (+32) 612 (+32) 645 (+33) 677 (+32) 709 (+32) 741 (+32) 773 (+32) 806 (+33) 838 (+32) 870 (+32) 902 (+32)
So as the example above you would get 32.222ect. and would know you would get 32 health a level with a level eventually getting 33. This would show a pattern as you can see above there is 4 32s then a 33, etc. The caveat being you would not always start this pattern from the beginning, as the +1 above average could come at anytime in the first say 5 levels.

Swap Force changed all of this. Health is 1/10th start for each level, though doubles at 10th level.
290 319 348 377 406 435 464 493 522 580 609 638 667 696 725 754 783 812 841 870 (+29 each level, though +58 at 10th)
Now I believe Trap Team went back to the old equation and since Superchargers they have stuck with this new formula instead. Would have to double check that bit of info. The only oddity was the Swap Force Buckler part (regardless of what top half) offered +100 health.

So while I go back and watch the video, I think with enough data there maybe a pattern to these attack damage numbers by level. Would just need to have people start posting them all or state what videos best show them off in.

ShaneG.
Plaag
Chompy

Re: Health - This should help Wiisdom

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:24 pm

Thanks for posting!

I'm limited in my data right now to Tri-TIp and at limited points. I will, however, be logging as many singular instances of "leveling up" as possible with every character...will it kill the flow of the playthru, yep...do I care, nope!

I've almost got standard Tri-Tip to Level 10, so that will allow me to also reference it. Once I have a few "fully upgraded" I will be able to start playing the game and using their advances to try and help peg things down.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Health - This should help Wiisdom

Postby Plaag » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:57 pm

Good to know. Do you have his stats for any other levels not yet shown in a video (armor, speed, etc)?

I can keep track of most as I've not added any selfies yet to the wall iirc (don't think my wife has either) except I've played my dark 3 characters to about level 5-7 without knowing the stats changed.
Side note: I've placed hot dog level 1, Clear firebone hotdog level 5 with no upgrades and their stats and damage numbers are different. My molten hot dog has upgrades, but I might reset him just to see his stats. Can say Krypt King and Nitro version have the same stats. So this change effects every single skylander and could mean every game if one was inclined could have a spreadsheet for each skylander that could play through it. Who is up for that challenge :shock: ;)

ShaneG.
Plaag
Chompy

Return to Skylanders Imaginators