[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Warning: Playing SSA characters in SI may wipe your Heroics

Warning: Playing SSA characters in SI may wipe your Heroics

Warning: Playing SSA characters in SI may wipe your Heroics

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:18 am

I have read a report on the Dark Spyro website that putting any of your Spyro's Adventure Skylanders into play in Skylanders: Imaginators will likely wipe clean all your stored Heroic Challenges on that character. This MAY hinge on actually taking ownership of them in the new game.

Flynn aside.....Wow.
It apparently does not affect Skylanders: Giants characters.
Glitch or deliberate choice, no one seems to know why.
Here is a link to that thread for reference:(http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewpo ... pic=134043)

Has anyone tried this? We (the royal "WE"- lol) in the Orion's Islands don't have the game yet so we are unable to verify this. Let us know! (That would be the common "us"-lol)
I always like to take ownership of all the older Skylanders in a new game to enjoy any stat. boosts and the accolades for being a collector. This would be a difficult choice!!!! I loved the Heroics but having to replay them ALL for EVERY SSA character would be a task!!!
Not to mention the more devious question: If, after taking ownership of them in Imaginators, if I then did go back to SSA and rebuild the Heroics again, would they be re-erased should I just casually play them again in Imaginators???
Your thoughts??!?!?
Last edited by Orion's Islands on Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Warning: Playing SSA characters in SI may wipe your Hero

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:16 pm

Apparently there is a new patch issuing now (02-14-17) for Imaginators.
It is supposed to be addressing the following issues:

Patch Notes:
Expansion Pack Content Added
New Location added to the Hub.
- Contains space for the Cursed Tiki Temple & Lost Imaginite Mines Adventure Packs.
- Free Imaginite Chest located here. Contains full Shield Maiden set.
Total Imaginite Collection Sets increased from 63 to 96. [33 New]
Bug Fixes:
- Fixed Heroic Challenges resetting when an older character brought into Imaginators returned to Giants or Spyro's Adventure.
- Fixed issue in Toy Collection where a Light Crystal was displaying incorrectly.

I have not confirmed these corrections myself as I have not had the opportunity to download the patch on to my WiiU yet but I have seen some reports of success.
So this will hopefully solve the Heroic Erasure Issue...(Like that, think I'm gonna call it that in the future!!)!!
I'll let you know if it works for me. I held back putting my Giants and SA characters on the portal for Imaginators so this will open up some extra fun if indeed it works!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh.... *sigh*

ohh...and...
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Return to Skylanders Imaginators