[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - On the hunt for SSA figures!

On the hunt for SSA figures!

On the hunt for SSA figures!

Postby TacoTime117 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:56 pm

What I haven't seen in awhile is the original figures. I've done some looking at Best Buy, and I found some behind- wait for it..... computer keyboards. I saw it was just another Double Trouble, but it's a good sign. Toys R Us has a nice stock of SSA figures, but the nearest Toys R Us is about 200 miles away. I am making a visit to it soon, but I'm more focused on Trap Team. Tell me if you guys are able to track down any SSA characters! See you portal masters later! :)
TacoTime117
Rookie

Re: On the hunt for SSA figures!

Postby Daphtaru » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:45 am

I can glance around what I see and let people know. I'm kinda in the minority of I will use a Series 1 and a Series 2 3 4 etc of a figure. Most tend to only use the latest and greatest.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:39 pm

Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby Daphtaru » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:32 am

Well for me it's just, they play different. A big example of it would be to compare a Series 1 Cynder vs a Series 2 or 3.

Series 1 Cynder can spam Shadow Dash, her Series 2 can't because her Wow Pow Lightning Rain tends to get in the way a lot. Series 3 Skull-Splosion! kinda has the same thing going for it.

I would get into Chop Chop but that would be a huge paragraph and I don't want to bore someone with it.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:38 am

Periodically Walmart will get a fresh batch of them, but it is usually the later characters like Camo, Warnado, Ignitor, L-Rod etc. TRU always seems to have the SSA APs, minus Darklight Crypt of course...You can also still sometimes score a rehash Dino-Rang, Voodood, Whirlwind, etc.

Good luck!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:21 am

This could be helpful, eb games Australia has a lot on their website, mostly preowned. You might want to check it out, im not sure how it would get over there but still...
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:09 am

Are you looking for Warnado? You might run into him. Mainly the 3 that were in the last triple pack for SSA (Camo/Ignitor/Warnado). They were brought back out when Warnado came out as a Lightcore last year. Also regular Wham-Shell but Warnado was seen more.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Return to Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure