[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - The controversal topic Quests

The controversal topic Quests

The controversal topic Quests

Postby Daphtaru » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:47 am

Even tho they are very tedious for some, the outcome for it on Nightmare Mode is totally worth it. The extra HP has saved me many times with having Gold Rank.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Re: The controversal topic Quests

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:55 am

I actually like the Quests too, it just gets repetitive, which is really a non-issue since I focus more on the "current" Skylanders. Ie Swap Force=an emphasis on Blue Based Skylanders and not as much of a worry over previous gens. If time allows I like to go in with castaways (Ghost Roaster), non-reposed (Fright Rider), and then favorites (S2 Terrafin).

My biggest complaints is/was:

10 PvP Wins (not much fun without P2 or the 1P vs CPU counterpart)

Some were also just an issue due to limited resources like bombs, specific enemies, and the number of Lock Pick Puzzles etc. All good fun though.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:50 am

I usually don't have someone for the 2nd controller so I just use 2 controllers for it. Thus my personal experience with PVP has been quite limited beyond fighting against a non moving opponent or jumping off the cliff in Ring Out's to get 10 Wins. As for most of the other stuff I think the only hard thing I have ran into is possibly Spell Punks. I tend to find easier ways to get things done. Like pretty much the majority of my Fire Element Skylanders that I have out and opened have the 30 Bombs completed.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:25 pm

That is what I have to do...it is the inspiration for pushing for the stand alone battle game, lol. I debated making turn-by-turn style battles and uploading them :lol:
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:23 pm

I can't see them making a stand alone game right now. When you see Kaos Mode you will see what I mean. Also they will not go the route of DLC for this game. The Wii U DLC code is only in the Wii boxes right now for that reason. They don't want to offer it as a stand alone. So many parents would be calling and complaining that they can't play a game that they downloaded and they will bug Activison over it and I can't see them wanting to deal with the hassle of that.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:22 pm

I'm hoping they have it in the works...Not having Battle Mode at all is a big loss for most AND it allows further discussion of how to make it better for everyone else (ie Single Player vs CPU and Online).
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:08 pm

Yeah, as much as I would want online, I can see why they are just "testing" it with the 3DS version. For me I can see 1000 Drobots that I will end up having to fight. I can't see that being fun after a while.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:13 pm

Haha, yep. I would honestly play the snot out of 1P vs CPU...I'd mainly use online as something to do with subscribers or my Nephew when he wasn't actually with me playing.
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Skylanders SWAP Force