[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Has anyone totally finished Swap Force?

Has anyone totally finished Swap Force?

Re: Has anyone totally finished Swap Force?

Postby Daphtaru » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:21 am

Nah, I sometimes consider myself crazy for actually unlocking the Charm for doing all of the Swap Zone stuff on Nightmare Mode. I plan to do it again on another version of it tho so. Like I don't just stop playing the older stuff because a new one is out, I still played a lot of Giants this year as well as Swap Force. I have all 80 Skystones. Also now with Trap Team yeah some people will considered the upgrades useless for the Villains. I will do it tho because I want to. I consider weird things fun.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:13 am

Nothing wrong with 54%...main thing is just having fun and enjoying the game.

I jump back to older games all the time...I don't think all the Trap Team stuff will take near as long as SWAP Force, so I will prob go back there for the full completion at some point.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby wreckingballforever » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:33 am

I have. I have gotten every star in the game except the 2 player arenas because I have no one to play with. I have everything collected and done everything.
wreckingballforever
Rookie

Postby Portalmastermom » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:10 pm

Portalmastermom
Chompy

Postby Portalmastermom » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:20 pm

Portalmastermom
Chompy

Postby Portalmastermom » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:28 pm

Portalmastermom
Chompy

Postby Portalmastermom » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:32 pm

Portalmastermom
Chompy

Postby mr_grizzly » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:37 pm

What is the highest portal master level you can achieve? Can you reach that if you do not have all the stars from the accolades? That would be disappointing if some stars were dependant upon having so many characters from previous games that may no longer be available. If you can get all the stars/levels regardless of how many older characters you have, what would be the benefit in having a higher amount of them (just being able to level up quicker and unlock things faster?)?
My name is Jerry, currently living in BC.

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Postby Daphtaru » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:49 am

It is Rank 80, the thing is some people do want to 100% the Accolades.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Previous

Return to Skylanders SWAP Force