[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Has anyone totally finished Swap Force?

Has anyone totally finished Swap Force?

Has anyone totally finished Swap Force?

Postby Portalmastermom » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:02 am

I was just wondering if anyone has finished Swap Force. You know... all the stars filled in and all. Our family has been trying to finish everything before Sunday when Trap Team comes out. We have about 9 stars to go. Some seem down right impossible. We would love to know if anyone has finished everything.
Portalmastermom
Chompy

Re: Has anyone totally finished Swap Force?

Postby Daphtaru » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:43 am

I haven't done all of them myself yet but I plan too (I do have Rank 80). A ton of people tend to stop doing them once they reach Rank 80.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:21 am

I lack the SWAP Zone Challenges (literally I think I have done 1 of them). I'm not a big fan of the way it was structured in the game, completing them, and then having to replay them...I put a priority on the arena challenges and Bonus Mission Maps. I got burned on the Speed Challenge and Score Mode as they both froze on Ch 1, at the same spot, right before the gates to Woodburrow open. Not fun to do 99% of what you need to do, have a killer time/score, and then just freeze up.

I will keep it on the "to do" list, but for now, Trap Team will reign supreme :lol:

Which ones are you having trouble with?
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Portalmastermom » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:40 pm

Portalmastermom
Chompy

Postby Portalmastermom » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:01 pm

Portalmastermom
Chompy

Postby Daphtaru » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:42 pm

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Portalmastermom » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:30 pm

Portalmastermom
Chompy

Postby Daphtaru » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:43 pm

Use a hat with speed, also have the charms set to have the speed ones. If you have Magna Charge use him, I can't do it with Freeze Blade, I can do it with Magna Charge tho.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:19 pm

I will eventually get back to all of these...after Trap Team, lol.

I did get my goal of all the upgrades/attack damage numbers/Bonus Missions etc done...Just need some time for these and the time goals etc. Like I said on Twitter, it takes a lot of time to fully complete SWAP Force.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby thewayofzook » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:31 am

I've finished 54% of the game which is the best I have done in any of the games. You are all probably laughing as you read thus :)
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Next

Return to Skylanders SWAP Force