[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Swapping Traps

Swapping Traps

Swapping Traps

Postby Mega Boom Boomer » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:22 am

I think that there should be a way to combine Skylanders Swap Force Swapping with Trap Team Traps and make swapable traps where as you could combine the villians with one another and like the swap force use magnets to do it. :o
Mega Boom Boomer
Still New

Re: Swapping Traps

Postby Omenix » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:41 pm

That is an interesting idea, however it wouldnt work. I dont think the reader on the portal is strong enough to read the 2 chips. Also certain villains such as slobber trap, chompy, maskermind etc wouldn't be able to swap because of their body structure. Its one of the reasons I feel swap force wasnt a strong entry in terms of the gimmick because all the gimmick characters were perfectly humanoid with the same body structure. Finally toys for bob and vicarious visions are 2 seperate companies working on the same series and each has a different style , and the traps is now very much a part of tfb while swapping is a part of vv.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:05 am

Wow this just took innovation to a whole new level! Iike omenix said, it probably won't work though. Nice idea though :)
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Mega Boom Boomer » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:22 pm

Mega Boom Boomer
Still New

Postby Omenix » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:35 pm

Yes, but wouldnt that lose part of what makes the villains unique? They have different body structures, just look at shrednaught, and have no size constraints, for example chompy. Both of those things would be lost if you had swapping villains. Also I doubt vv and tfb would want to cross their own stories, themes, characters, and styles, any more than they have to.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Mega Boom Boomer » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:26 am

Mega Boom Boomer
Still New

Return to Skylanders Trap Team