[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Who Do You Like Better: Marsha or Persephone?

Who Do You Like Better: Marsha or Persephone?

Create, Vote, and Debate Skylanders Polls

Who Do You Like Better: Marsha or Persephone

You may select 1 option

View results

Who Do You Like Better: Marsha or Persephone?

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:07 am

This one is fairly simple, or should I say "fairy simple."

Marsha or Persephone, which fairy is the fairest? I mentioned this in the live stream with Daphney and Tim and here it is on the forum...

Persephone is the tried and true upgrade fairy you all know and love from SSA and Giants who made her glorious return in Trap Team.

Marsha is the fairy who appears in Monster Marsh (Trap Team: Chapter 7) and guides you thru the poisonous swamp via her orb.

Vote for your favorite and let us know why you made your selection!
Last edited by 1ofWiisdom on Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Who Do You Like Better: Marsha or Persephone?

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:09 am

My vote goes to Marsha...She is sinisterly sweet and can navigate the poisonous swamp 8-)
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:27 am

Hate to be the fickle male but the NEW girl has my interest!
Marsha talks philosophy with you as you walk the swamp...impressive. So brains and the goth fairy look...
All in all, a Sprite addition to the character list....(Let the word play continue...)
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:13 am

I have to say, Persephone drives me crazy. Every time you upgrade she says the same thing "Are you ready for another magical upgrade skylander?" You'd think after seeing the character 10 times she'd learn then name, and you have to head her say it every time you upgrade. On the other hand, I dont know much about Marsha, but she seems nice, and have to love the play on words how Marsha lives in the Marsh.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Portalmastermom » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:49 am

I do like Marsha's look better than Persephone. Don't even get me started on how annoying Persephone is when you are upgrading a Skylanders.
Portalmastermom
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:10 am

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha, Marsha...she is up 4-0 in this poll!
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby thewayofzook » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:33 am

Boom! ( as Flynn would say) 4-1. Persephone is my favourite. Never liked goth and Persephone has been around longer and I'm set in my ways for who I like.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:50 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby thewayofzook » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:01 pm

Lol I will admit I do get annoyed with her repetitive lines but she is still cool.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby PortalMasterTim » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:47 pm

Marsha is the new and improved version. My kind of lady! Lol
BOOM!
PortalMasterTim
Chompy

Next

Return to Polls & Discussion